来源:本站原创 点击率: 发布: 2010-6-3
久仰!
i ’ve heard so much about you.
好久不见了!
long time no see.
辛苦了!
you ve had a long day.youve had a long flight.
尊敬的朋友们!
distinguished/honorable/respected friends
阁下(多用于称呼大使)
your excellency
我代表北京市政府欢迎各位朋友访问北京。
on behalf of the beijing municipal government, i wish to extend our warm welcome to the friends who have come to visit beijing.
对您的大力协助,我谨代表北京市政府表示衷心的感谢。
on behalf of the beijing municipal government, i wish to express our heartfelt thanks to you for your gracious assistance.
在北京过得怎么样?
how are you making out in beijing?
我一定向他转达您的问候和邀请。
ill surely remember you and your invitation to him.
欢迎美商来北京投资。
american businessmen are welcome to make investment in beijing.
欢迎多提宝贵意见。
your valuable advice is most welcome.
不虚此行!
its a rewarding trip!
您的日程很紧,我们的会见是否就到此为止。
as you have a tight schedule, i will not take up more of your time.
请代我问候王先生。
please remember me to mr.wang.
感谢光临!
thank you so much for coming.
欢迎再来!
hope youll come again.
欢迎以后多来北京!
hope youll visit beijing more often.
请留步,不用送了!
i will see myself out, please.
多保重!
take care!
祝您一路平安!
have a nice trip!
愿为您效劳!
at your service!
为…举行宴会/宴请
host a dinner/banquet/luncheon in honor of …
欢迎宴会
welcome dinner
便宴
informal dinner
午宴(附有情况介绍或专题演讲等内容)
luncheon
便餐
light meal
工作午餐
working luncheon
自助餐
buffet dinner/luncheon
答谢宴会
return dinner
告别宴会
farewell dinner
庆功宴
glee feast
招待会
reception
庆祝中华人民共和国成立四十五周年招待会
reception celebrating the 45th anniversary of the founding of the peoples republic of china
鸡尾酒会
cocktail party
茶话会
tea party
包餐/点餐
tabled hote/a la carte
上菜
serve a courst
您的位置在这里。
here is your seat.
欢聚一堂
enjoy this happy get-together
请随便!
please yourself at home./please enjoy yourself.
请各位随意用餐。
help yourself please.
您喝点什么?
what would you like to drink?
现在我提议,为了…和…之间的合作,为了…参议员的健康,干杯!
at this point, i propose a toast: to the cooperation between … and … , to the health of senator…, cheers!
最后,我借主人的酒,提议为…干杯!
lastly, taking up this glass of fine wine, i propose a toast to …
请各位举杯并同我一起为所有在座的朋友们的健康干杯!
id ask you to raise your glass and join me in a toast ot the health of all our friends present here.
敬您一杯!
heres to you!
祝你健康!
to your health!
我要为此干杯!
ill drink to that!
随量!
whatever you like!
我失陪一会儿!
excuse me for a minute.
菜不好,请多多包涵!
hope you enjoy yourself.
女士们先生们,欢迎各位光临,演出很快就要开始了,请尽快就坐。
ladies and gentlemen, good evening. the concert/show would start soon. please get yourself seated. thank you.
招待会现在开始。
the reception will now begin.
全体起立,奏国歌!
all rise please. for the p.r.c.national anthem!
出席今天招待会的贵宾有…
the distinguished guests paarticipating the reception are …
现在请…讲话
i have the honour to call upon …
开幕式现在结束。
this concludes the opening ceremony.
隆重庆祝
grand celebration
阅读上一篇:我在剑桥:中西教育感受
阅读下一篇:高考英语口语 专家提醒考生注意事项


![]() |
现场报名地址:北京海淀区北三环西路甲30号双天大厦516室(红民村站或人大双安商场东侧300米,地铁4号线人民大学站c出口) 客服热线:400-6900-650 400-6900-650 值班:15801555540 项目合作:13691570089 copyright @ 2014 xialingying.cc all rights reserved 开心夏令营 版权所有 京icp证 040377 号 |