开心夏令营精彩线路任您选!品质、安全、有保障

您现在的位置: 开心夏令营 >> 常用英语 >> 正文

400-6900-650 13691570089 值班

出国兑换支票常用的语句

来源:开心夏令营发布时间:2011-4-16 16:35:23

在外国出差旅行,不想带那么多现金累赘,您可以选择旅行支票或是双币信用卡。使用旅行支票就涉及到一个支票兑换的问题。下面我们就来看看来中国旅游的t女士是怎么兑换她的旅行支票的吧。

t: hello! may i help you?
您好,您有事需要帮忙吗?

c: yes, i hope so. i need some more cash for my visit in china. may i cash a traveler's check here?
哦,是这样。我需要些现金,在中国游览时使用。我能在这儿兑现旅行支票吗?

t: of course. we'd be happy cash it for you.
当然,我们很乐意为您兑现。

c: i was going to cash it at the hotel, but one of my friends said that banks always give better exchange rates.
我原本打算在旅馆兑现,但我朋友说银行的兑现率通常会高一点。

t: well, any bank will cash it at our present traveler's check-buying rate, which are somewhat better than at hotels because of the service charge. you see, hotels aren't really in the money exchange business although they will cash traveler's checks for their guests.
任何银行都是按现时买入旅行支票的兑换率来兑现的。因为手续费的差异,我们的兑换率比旅馆的稍高些。您知道,旅馆虽然为客人兑换旅行支票, 但他们并不是专门从事兑换业务的。

c: you mean there's really not much of a difference?
您是说,实际上银行与旅馆的兑换率差距并不大。

t: no, madam, not very much.
是的,夫人,没多大差距。

c: well, may i cash these three checks for $100 each? i think that will be enough.
那么,麻烦帮我兑换三张100美圆的支票吧,我想该够用了。

t: yes, i'll be happy to cash these for you. would you please countersign them here?
好的,我很乐意为你兑换。请您将支票复签一下。

c: there you are.
签好了。

t: and will you please sign this foreign exchange request? i've already written down your name and address for you, but i will need your passport number.
请签一下这张外币兑换申请表。我已经写好了您的名字地址,还需要您的护照号码。



阅读下一篇:
留学微博、微信

夏令营首页|关于我们|推广服务|商务合作|联系我们|网站地图| 京icp备09067369号 | 京公网安备110108005028号

copyright @ 2014 www.xialingying.cc all rights reserved. 开心夏令营 版权所有

客服热线:400-6900-650 400-6900-650 项目合作:13691570089