来源:开心夏令营发布时间:2011-5-13 11:45:10
和别人约定时间做事情,总是要问到“你什么时候有空?”这句话该怎么表达呢?我们来看一看。
when are you free?
你什么时候有空?
friday after 3:00.
星期五3点以后有空。
when are you available?
你什么时候有空?
that's a bad day for me.
那天我不行。
that day is fine.
那天我可以。
when can i come over?
我什么时候去合适? (*come over“顺便拜访”。)
when can i stop by?
我什么时候可以去你那儿坐坐?
when should i come?
我什么时候来合适?
you decide when.
你定时间吧。
i'll leave it up to you.
全交给你了。
it's your decision.
你定吧。
you decide where.
你定地点吧。
wherever you want is okay.
哪儿都行,只要你觉得好。
is seven convenient for you? / is seven okay for you?
7点行吗?
when can you come over? / what time can you make it?
你几点能来?
is it too early?
太早了吗?
is it too late?
太晚了吗?
let's meet tomorrow at 7∶30.
明天7∶30见吧。
it's a date. (*这句用于确认约会的日期和时间。)
就那个时间吧。
okay, see you then.
行,到时候见。
热报线路top10
相关热门文章
网站导航
2014品牌机构