开心夏令营精彩线路任您选!品质、安全、有保障

您现在的位置: 开心夏令营 >> 常用英语 >> 正文

400-6900-650 13691570089 值班

“乘地铁”须知(一起学英语)

来源:开心夏令营发布时间:2011-6-30 13:39:26

北京正在拥有越来越多的地下铁路,也正在拥有越来越多的外国观光客。如果有老外向你求助怎样乘地铁,你该怎么说呢?我们一起来学习一下。

visitor: can you tell me how to get to wangfujing?

你能否告诉我去王府井怎么走吗?

man: you can take the subway.

您可以乘地铁。

visitor: oh, i just can't figure out the subway system at all.

哦,我不知道该怎么坐。

man: but it's easy to get to wangfujing from here by the sub-way.you take the downtown line 5 train and get off at dongdan. dongdan station is a transfer station. then you take the line 1 train and get off at wangfujing.

可是从这儿乘地铁到王府井很方便。你坐南向的5号线列车,在东单下车。东单站是个换乘站。然后坐1号线在王府井下车。

visitor: ok, do you know where the nearest subway station is?

好吧。您知道最近的地铁车站在哪么?

man: it's over there across the fourth ring road beside the anhui building.

就在四环路对面安徽大厦的旁边。

visitor: thank you.

谢谢。

in the subway station

visitor: is this the right subway to dongdan?

这就是去东单的地铁吗?

conductor: yes, you take the train to songjiazhuang direction, and go nine stops.

是的,你坐开往宋家庄方向的列车,一种九站路。

visitor: how much is the fare?

车费多少?

conductor: two yuan. a flat fare with unlimited transfers throughout the entire system.

两块钱。单一票制,可以乘坐全部的地铁线路。

(注:以下对话发生在北京地铁使用辅币——即代表车票的硬币,可多次使用——之后)

visitor: what should i do with the token?

我该怎么用这个辅币呢?

conductor: you put it in the slot at the turnstile and then push the turnstile to get into the platform.

您把它投入旋转栅门的缝槽里,然后推动旋转栅门就可以进入站台了。

visitor: by the way, how can i get out of the platform after i get off the train?

顺便问一下,我下车后怎么出站台呢?

conductor: that's very easy. the exits are always open, and there are signs.

那很容易,出口处总是敞开着,也有标识。



阅读下一篇:
留学微博、微信

夏令营首页|关于我们|推广服务|商务合作|联系我们|网站地图| 京icp备09067369号 | 京公网安备110108005028号

copyright @ 2014 www.xialingying.cc all rights reserved. 开心夏令营 版权所有

客服热线:400-6900-650 400-6900-650 项目合作:13691570089