来源:开心夏令营发布时间:2011-7-18 13:27:07
高强度和挑战极限的训练如果没有适当的保护措施,很容易让人受伤。运动员们几乎个个都有伤病,有些著名的运动员不得不因为伤病而退役,比如曾经创造了体操史上7个10分奇迹的科马内奇。羽毛球女双杨维和张洁雯也是因为伤病的困扰而发挥不理想、被淘汰出局。所以,各位运动爱好者们,一定要注意在运动的时候要好好保护自己,尽量不要受伤。
今天我们要聊的就是运动中常见的损伤。
1. ankle injury脚踝受伤
a: doctor!
医生!
b: what is the matter?
你怎么了?
a: i sprained my ankle. it’s killing me!
我扭伤了脚踝,好疼啊!
b: where exactly does it hurt?
扭在哪儿了?
a: right here, it’s badly bruised and swollen.
就在这里,青肿得很厉害。
b: take it easy. let me have a look. oh, it’s nothing serious.
别紧张,让我看看。不是很严重的问题。
a: do you think i can go on with the game?
你认为我能接着比赛吗?
b: yes. i’ll give you an analgesic spray, and it should relieve the pain. do you feel better now?
能。我给你喷一点止疼剂,疼痛就会缓解。你现在感觉好点儿了吗?
a: yes. thank you, doctor.
好点儿了。谢谢你,医生。
2. leg injury腿部受伤
a: what’s wrong with you?
你怎么了?
b: my leg hurts and i cannot stand. i think my leg is broken.
我腿疼,站不起来。我的腿好像骨折了。
a: please don’t move. i’ll get you a stretcher right away. does it hurt here?
请不要动。我马上给你叫担架。这里疼吗?
b: yes, a lot.
疼,疼得厉害。
a: i think you need an x-ray. we’ll send you to the hospital at once. don’t worry, you’ll be all right.
我想你需要拍x光片,我们马上送你去医院。别担心,你会好的。
b: i’d like my team doctor to go with me. is it ok?
我想让我的队医跟我一起去,可以吗?
a: sure.
当然可以。
热报线路top10
相关热门文章
网站导航
2014品牌机构