开心夏令营精彩线路任您选!品质、安全、有保障

您现在的位置: 开心夏令营 >> 常用英语 >> 正文

400-6900-650 13691570089 值班

有关运动的英文

来源:开心夏令营发布时间:2011-7-20 14:12:30

当你看到一个人脸色红润,身材标准,你会不会问问他/她是怎么做到的?如果他/她回答“做运动”,你一定会想知道他平时都做什么运动、身材才会这么好吧?关于运动,不同的人有不同的看法。让我们一起看看下面的对话吧!

michael: what kind of exercises do usually do?

你平时做什么运动?

b: well, i love to do push-ups, and i go cycling every day.

我喜欢做俯卧撑,每天我都骑单车。

a: what do you like about them?

你为什么喜欢这些运动啊?

b: they're free of charge anyway.[chuckles].well, it makes me feel stronger, but the important thing is that it makes me feel good.

不用花钱啊!(笑)它们让我感觉更强壮,不过重要的是让我感觉良好。

a: what else do you do?

你还做什么运动?

b: swimming, jogging, weight lifting……

游泳,慢跑,举重……

a; wow! that sounds great. how often do you go jogging?

太厉害了。你多久去跑一次啊?

b: i try to do at least a little every day. the key to do exercise is to do it regularly.

我尽量每天都慢跑一段,运动的重点是要有规律。

a: what are the best exercises for my health?

什么运动最有益?

b: i think it's impossible to name one exercise that's good for everyone.

我想这很难讲。

a: what about yoga?

瑜珈怎么样?

b: oh, yeah, i almost forgot. yoga now is the most popular exercise in the states. lots of people are doing that, especially those movie stars. they think it's a good way of losing weight and it can calm you down and make you think of nothing, just concentrate on yourself.

啊,就是,我差点忘了。瑜伽现在是美国最流行的运动。很多人都做,尤其是电影明星们。他们认为这是减肥的好办法,瑜伽还可以让你平静下来,忘记一切,集中精力。

a: that sounds like chinese breath exercise.

听起来像中国的气功。

b: what is that?

那是什么?

a: it’s called qigong. it's just like yoga. you know that stuff, but in a different way.

中国话叫气功,就像瑜珈一样,你知道那种东西,只是方式不同。

b: well, allen, what's your favorite type of exercise?

allen,你最喜欢什么运动?

a: sleeping, i guess [chuckles].

我想是睡觉吧(笑)。



留学微博、微信

夏令营首页|关于我们|推广服务|商务合作|联系我们|网站地图| 京icp备09067369号 | 京公网安备110108005028号

copyright @ 2014 www.xialingying.cc all rights reserved. 开心夏令营 版权所有

客服热线:400-6900-650 400-6900-650 项目合作:13691570089